WP Rocket Premium Plugin Free Download – WP rocket is the most popular paid caching plugin for WordPress. There are many other free popular cache plugins available like W3 Total Cache and WP Super Cache. But WP Rocket is not just a simple cache plugin. It has many features that do more than a regular free cache plugin. This plugin offers lots of customization settings such as media optimization, pre-loading, lazy-loading, database optimization, and much more. It also works perfectly with all popular plugins – Yoast SEO, Cloudflare, Sucuri, and many others.
WP Rocket is made for newbie bloggers or webmasters who don’t have any technical knowledge about caching. Anyone can configure this plugin in less than 5 minutes, without any confusion. Even if you don’t do any setting change, it will automatically apply all recommended and safe settings just after activating the WP Rocket plugin. If your theme has lots of CSS and Java-scripts or HTML files then no need worry, WP Rocket also compress them and reduce the page size without breaking your page. Overall, WP Rocket is the best caching plugin for WordPress that helps to boost the performance of your site.
Features of WP Rocket v126.96.36.199 – Caching Plugin for WordPress
- Compatible with CDN
- Easy to configure and setup
- No technical knowledge required to use
- Works with all type of sites
- Easy to understand settings
- Automatically enables recommended settings on installation
- Lazy images, iFrames, and videos
- Files optimization supports
- Files compression support
- Custom cache lifespan
- Allows you to Prefetch DNS requests
- Forced cache refresh option
- Preloading of pages
- Preload URL’s from sitemaps
- GZip compression
- Optimization of Google fonts
- Preload cache support
- Reduce the size of the database by optimization
- Browser caching support
- Allows you to remove query strings
- Helps you to get 90+ Google page speed insights score
- Integration with Cloudflare
- Different cache for mobile site
- Improve the overall performance of the site
Sales Page of WP Rocket v188.8.131.52 – WordPress Caching Plugin
What’s New in WP Rocket v184.108.40.206 (Changelog)
- Bugfix: Prevent PHP Fatal error when trying to delete a term after updating it to 3.5.5.
- Disabled cache clearing when a term is not public.
- Fixed Preload fetches wrong WPML URLs when the cache expires.
- WP Smush’s lazyload breaks WP Rocket’s <iframe> lazyload resolved.
- Fixed Cache is not cleaned when updating CDN options via REST API.
- Fixed BNFW plugin – Duplicate emails are sent when preload is enabled.
- Bugfix: Set the CDN to be active for images on AMP pages.
- Fixed Cloudways – Varnish cache is not cleared when the Varnish add-on is enabled.
- Bugfix: Combine Google Fonts breaks JetMenu data-menu-options.
- Correctly rewrite assets URLs inside CSS files when updating the CDN or cnames options values.
- Some other minor bug fixes and enhancement.