iThemes Security Pro Free Download Latest Version – iThemes Security Pro is one of the best security plugins for WordPress users. It helps you fix common WordPress security issues and adds an extra layer of security to save your site from hackers. iThemes Security also has a free version available, but it comes with minimal security features. If you need premium features like two-factor authentication, version management, and many others, then you should go for the Pro version of this plugin. iThemes Security Pro is easy to use and user-friendly plugin, even a beginner can set up this in a few minutes. This plugin also offers automated malware protection. When the malware scan feature is enabled, it will automatically scan your site for malware every day. If it found any malware on your website, an email will be automatically sent to your mail address.
iThemes Security Pro offers 34 security modules to keep your site safe and error-free. It also takes backup of your site database; if anything goes wrong, you can get back your site by restoring the database backup. It allows you to take both automated and manual database backups. One of the time-saving features of this plugin is its Version Management module. It will protect your site from outdated WordPress versions, plugins, and themes by updating them to the latest versions automatically. Overall, iThemes Security Pro is an excellent solution for small bloggers and newbies who wants to secure their website from hacking attacks.
Core Features of iThemes Security Pro WordPress Plugin
- Removes WordPress Security Breaches
- Brute Force Protection for WordPress
- Automatically detects any file change in your database
- Force you to create a strong password
- Bans Multiple failed login attempts IP.
- Makes WordPress Dashboard inaccessible during specific hours
- Scheduled database backup
- Change the default WordPress login URL
- Notification through mail address if anything goes wrong
- Two-factor authentication
- Security dashboard to monitor activities
- Bans specific IP and user agents
- Automated Malware Protection
- Trusted devices
- Automatic software updates
- Allow changing content directory
- Database table prefix change also possible
Sales Page of iThemes Security Pro v6.5.6 – WordPress Security Plugin
What’s New in iThemes Security Pro v6.5.6 (Changelog)
- Tweak: Ensure randomly generated passwords are considered strong by the Strong Passwords library.
- Suggest a 32 character password when forcing a password change.
- Fixed PHP warning when a user’s email address is updated outside of the user edit admin page.
- Fixed login interstitials on WP Engine when using a front-end login form.
- Bug Fix: PHP warning when checking opaque tokens.
- Bug Fix: PHP warning after successfully connecting a site to iThemes Sync via the login connection flow.
- Deprecated Dashboard Widget has been removed.
- Fixed PHP warning when evaluating password requirements.
- And some other minor improvements and bug fixes.